We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is transferred to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other relevant Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties such as our retailers, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended purposes;
- During using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their ads and use the same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see section VI);
- To safeguard your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- Should you register with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites like a critique, survey or marketing. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if engaging in a survey or poll; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your utilization of our Sites unique to the webpages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your requirements. We also use this information in different ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle information, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to products or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).Additionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. In the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you've provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many options concerning how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to get any marketing information from us. You have a chance to change your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, then please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a minor child under the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.